I want to thanks you you all for coming to youth group, we had an amazing year! Here are some fun stats from the year, if you are into that kind of thing!
- Approximately 30 youth group meetings
- Almost a dozen kids on average
- 20+ youth members
- Over night “Gaming 4 Jesus” locking
- Prayer Challenge
- Went to the movies
- Covered the first 6 sections of Decision Point
This are some of the fact for the amazing year we have had. I am totally looking forward to next year and hope it will be even more awesome! For a little bit of nostalgic and to get you excited, I have include a collection of photos from some of our previous youth nights. But don’t think your summer is going to be boring though. Starting on June 19th, we are having our first Swim and Study! Here are the details:
- What: Swim and Study. A fun bible study talking focusing on the major events of the Bible with the hilarious Mark Hart. Please bring you bible and a snack to share ( no dinner ). Afterward we will go for a swim, so bring your swim suit and a towel too. It will be great time and hope to see you there!
- When: June 19th @ 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Livecchi’s House: 602 Anmaire Ct., Oregon, OH, 43616
- Why: Why not? It is a mix of good summer fun, bible, snacks, and friends!